Have you been feeling down recently? Or really stressed? Have you been suffering from disturbing thoughts that won’t leave you alone? Panic attacks? Difficulty with organizing or follow-through? Sleep problems? Or are you preoccupied with eating, or your body weight and shape?
I would like to help you feel better and find relief from the symptoms that trouble you. I am a licensed psychologist and Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, offering psychotherapy in Haverford and Wynnewood, Pennsylvania — just outside Philadelphia on the Main Line. I am happy to offer treatments that research has shown to be effective for the following problems:
- Depression (including bipolar or manic-depression);
- Anxiety (including stress, generalized anxiety, shyness, social anxiety or social phobia, illness-related anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, and panic attacks);
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD);
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, bingeing and other eating and weight concerns), and
- Couple Relationship or Marital problems*
If you have been suffering from one or more of these issues, you know how you have been feeling, what you have been experiencing, and what you would like to change. I know how to teach people to use interventions that scientific research has shown to be effective for many people experiencing problems similar to yours. Let’s work together as a powerful team to provide you relief from the symptoms that are dragging you down and build more satisfaction and happiness into your life! I truly enjoy helping people facing problems such as these to discover the path to feeling much better.
I am fortunate to have been trained by experts who originated and/or developed these evidence-based treatments. The leading researchers and clinicians who trained me are affiliated with top ranked-universities such as Harvard Medical School, Oxford University, and the Universities of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Washington.
I am committed to providing care that is respectful and appropriate given your personal experiences and perspectives and your cultural background, I am happy to offer you a free 15-minute phone consultation at 267-368-2678 between 10AM and 7PM to discuss the specific problem you are having and how I might help.
* Although I don’t believe that the empirical support for couples counseling approaches have been reviewed on this website, I use the Gottman Method for Couples Therapy, which is based on decades of innovative research on interaction patterns and other factors that predict a couple’s satisfaction and stability over time.