Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
As a benefit of your Society of Clinical Psychology (APA Division 12) membership, you have digital access to Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice (CP:SP).
Since January 2021, CP:SP is published by the American Psychological Association (APA). To access the journal, you can use your APA account to view the citation and full text of any article published via the APA PsycNet database. Affiliate and full members of Division 12 also have the option to opt in for a print subscription.
- If you are not a member of the APA or do not have a current account with the APA:
- Visit my.apa.org and click on “Create an Account”
- Enter the email address you used to sign up with your society as your username and create a password
- If you are a member of the APA or if you already have an established login account with the APA:
- Visit my.apa.org and login with your current username and password.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about journal access!
The CP:SP Editor In Chief is Dr. Art Nezu. Learn more about Dr. Nezu HERE.
As of January 2023, new CP:SP Issues are summarized and published on the SCP home page. You can access the archive of these posts HERE.
If you wish to receive Hard Copies of the Journal and you have not signed up already or you are having issues accessing the Journal and you are a current member, please email Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only Full and Affiliate Members are eligible for Hard Copies.