Family-Based Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa
Key References continued
- Loeb, K.L., Walsh, T.B., Lock, J., le Grange, D., Jones, J., Marcus, S., Weaver, J., & Dobrow, I. (2007). Open trial of family-based treatment for full and partial anorexia nervosa in adolescence: Evidence of successful dissemination. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 46(7), 792-800.
- Eisler, I., Simic, M., Russell, G.F.M., & Dare, C. (2007). A randomized controlled treatment trial of two forms of family therapy in adolescent anorexia nervosa: A five year follow-up. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48(6), 552-560.
- Lock, J., le Grange, D., Forsberg, S., & Hewell, K. (2006). Is family therapy useful for treating children with anorexia nervosa? Results of a case series. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 45(11), 1323-1328.
- Lock J, Couturier J, Agras WS (2006), Comparison of long term outcomes in adolescents with anorexia nervosa treated with family therapy. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45: 666-672
- Lock J, Agras WS, Bryson S, Kraemer HC (2005), A comparison of short- and long- term family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44: 632-639
- Le Grange D, Binford R, Loeb KL (2005), Manualized family-based treatment for adolescent anorexia nervosa: A case series. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44: 41-46
- Eisler I, Dare C, Hodes M, Russell GFM, Dodge E, Le Grange D (2000), Family therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa: The results of a controlled comparison of two family interventions. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 41: 727-736
- Robin, A.L., Siegel, P.T., Moye, A.W., Gilroy, M., Dennis, A.B., & Sikand, A. (1999). A controlled comparison of family versus individual therapy for adolescents with anorexia nervosa. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 38(12), 1482-1489.
- Eisler I, Dare, C, Russell GFM, Szmukler GI, Le Grange D, Dodge E (1997), Family and individual therapy in anorexia nervosa: A five-year follow-up. Arch Gen Psychiatry 54: 1025-1030
- Robin, A.L., Siegel, P.T., Koepke, T., Moye, A.W., & Tice, S. (1994). Family therapy versus individual therapy for adolescent females with anorexia nervosa. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, 15(2), 111-116.
- Russell GFM, Szmukler GI, Dare C, Eisler I (1987), An evaluation of family therapy in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. Arch Gen Psychiatry 44: 1047-1056